Nanatty
https://x.com/AsianDawn4/status/2089099978027499980?s=20 Use to reply to https://x.com/BoukerJonathan/status/2090057087501865330?s=20
https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2086407678059012478?s=20 (August 9th)
Update: Comments calling out Nanatty or Ozemi: https://x.com/zeltima/status/2089322296032866766?s=20 “He was doing this shit before the Nanatty controversy. Nanatty isn't much better, either. Both of them have a pattern of nuisance. All of these nuisance streamers are degenerates, every single one of them.”, https://x.com/patatasalt/status/2089332804093911136?s=20 “she likes this kind of content, she's addicted to virality, she hangs out with annoying English-speaking streamers all the time and shares an audience with them. Coming from her, I wouldn't rule out that what happened was scripted.”, https://x.com/MorganDextjf42/status/2089288461945831836?s=20 “You should take accountable all of you including you need to be watched by the police. Live streamers are a problem in Japan”, https://x.com/Boblocklin8775/status/2089177567769047335?s=20 “Did I say anything about her being racist? What the fuck? I was arguing how she’s a shitty individual LOL”, https://x.com/RichardC9860/status/2089209277428703455?s=20 “She is pure evil I saw her video attacking an old man in Peru minding his own business”, https://x.com/Rix6145/status/2089139651818750136?s=20 “If you do not arrest this man and make an example of him, your country will be flooded with men like him trying to get famous.”, https://x.com/UserX823B3Z550/status/2089181619982594431?s=20 “Yep, she was, and white guys she was pandering to threw her to the curb. Lol.”, The best ones: https://x.com/Mr_Obelisk_/status/2089288362301501584?s=20 “By the way. I think all of them are pieces of shit. Including her. I dont feel bad for any of them. She looks up to Ice but he facilitates the bullshit. Going on a insane manic N word shouting match is crazy af, and hanging with them for a second time is even crazier. Call the cops and avoid them. Wtf”, https://x.com/Mr_Obelisk_/status/2089442682896810103?s=20 “Neither of them are exempt. Black dude has been banned from Kick and if this continues to grow in public popularity, he will most likely be banned from the country. She is balling her eyes out, for the public to see, obviously she is dealing with the consequences. Chasing down their team of known degenerates like a groupie, dog. Not once, but twice. After the black guy stole a bike and the rest were loud and obnoxious. Then screaming the n-word and running around like a crazy person. She should have called the cops and avoided them,not go on a retard quest to find the next viral clip.”, https://x.com/Mr_Obelisk_/status/2089300311533920481?s=20 “You're right there is no problem with saying the N-word. Especially if you simply want to try and affect someone negatively because of a false ideology that it gives you some modicum of control. I've realized years ago that it means nothing and the majority of people who use it are powerless to physically do anything so screaming the N-Word is the only course of action they have. It's actually funny af to see. Like with this girl she could have called the cops first instead of screaming in the streets, the N-Word and he would have had no warning of what was happening and he would most likely be behind bars, if he actually stole someone's bike. But she lost all reason and screamed the N-Word alarm, giving him Knowledge that she'll probably call the cops and he got away. If you think every black person just loses it after hearing the N-Word well, you should stop watching clips. I would be screaming it too if all my women stopped fuqing me for a whole other race. Then smeared my entire existence with "we hate white men". Things are not looking good for you guys right now. It's ok get your frustrations out bud, you've got the N-Word pass from me.”, https://x.com/willis_zealous/status/2089445932215455947?s=20 “Absolutely, both these idiots deserve jail time lmfao”, https://x.com/Mr_Obelisk_/status/2089628467344052610?s=20 “Never argue with, or get in the way of fools. They are like a virus and while they waste your time playing ignorant, they simultaneously infect you with the same foolish behaviors. You simply need to say nothing and allow them to destroy themselves. Fools run toward problems, negativity and misfortune like an addiction. Quick to anger and lacking in logic, all they can do is fail themselves and those who have ties to them.”, https://x.com/Mr_Obelisk_/status/2089632638327824821?s=20 “What about your own country of France. Would you say that's a white or a black country? Out of curiosity.
Do black people live in your country of France? She has the right to say whatever she wants. She's a human. She also has the right to deal with the consequences as an adult. You can be as wicked and nasty as you want and you will be judged as such. That goes for all races and all creeds. This idea that one race is better than another is just a manifestation of a lack of self-esteem, hurt and a blatant separation from God. I have been hurt by many different races. It doesn't change who I am or how I interact with people. You corrupt yourself with this ideology.”, https://x.com/Boblocklin8775/status/2089734464498749780?s=20 “Me saying why what he did isn’t illegal and explaining why he’s not arrested doesn’t mean I agree with him, I just know how the law works and Just cause I don’t like someone doesn’t mean I can make up felonies same reason why she’s not arrested. It’s content and they don’t care”, August 20: https://x.com/sh1roik4mi/status/2090353294556209453?s=20 “Reconsider, she said it for clout, not out of conviction, and also backed down and apologized afterwards sadly. Still nice to see one being called one, especially for the bullshit he does in Japan.”, https://x.com/DeShaunCoonery/status/2089825514777395682?s=20 “I was saying the same thing, until she apologized.”, https://x.com/ben05589301/status/2089722243219616160?s=20 “Y’all post this sort of bullshit everyday. It’s time to get new material”, https://x.com/ClippedCoin/status/2089840208619471354?s=20 “She apologized, she is weak and pathetic”, https://x.com/6ShubNiggurath6/status/2089748515887210673?s=20 “Again how can mofos take ppl like you seriously when you’re a guy from the US so obsessed with Japanese culture that you’re using A.I to simp for a fictional character…
And while I don’t condone Ozemi’s behavior ppl like you who seem to excuse Nanatty aren’t surprising either…”, https://x.com/kxaaiz/status/2089731843260317940?s=20 “Being Racist is never the answer you were not right and neither were Ozemi and Nanatty. Both of them were childish and deserve the same amount of hate because no one was right. She could’ve resolved the situation by telling him to stop what he was doing instead of being racist”, https://x.com/TT88823/status/2089609556884148467?s=20 “Bro, you know nothing about Nanatty; she is the worst human scum there is. Even the Japanese don't want anything to do with her because of the things she does.”, https://x.com/NinOrokin/status/2089582366482104649?s=20 “You talk as if Nanatty were some poor, innocent girl. She’s a content creator too, playing a character and doing everything for clicks. At the end of the day, she doesn’t care about anything other than views...”,
Save Nanatty post from 2025. It looks like this isn’t her first time seeking media attention: https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/1928767829651681776?s=20)
Who she is following https://x.com/nanatty_7/following)
https://x.com/AsianDawn4/status/2087311185540731132?s=20 “Japanese streamer Nanatty calls a black dude a "n*****" during a live stream...”)(https://x.com/i/trending/2087294827457085901(https://x.com/i/trending/2087294827457085901/history )Japanese Streamer Nanatty Uses N-Word Toward Black Streamer Ozemi in Osaka Bar)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/media Born 1986/1987)(https://kick.com/nanatty, https://kick.com/nanatty/videos/019ffe7b-fb70-7874-8e2a-b16288dad9d4) (https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2087301821610225849?s=20 “I’ve been learning English recently, and I didn’t realize how offensive that word was.” Either she did this as a joke or she’s lying)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2087300925216207219?s=20 “I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't kill me”)(https://x.com/IRLkickclips/status/2087215105595650226?s=20 It turns out that Nanatty isn’t racist after all and she was just saying the N-word for publicity, here’s a video of Nanatty hitting a white man with a bag for publicity https://x.com/IRLkickclips/status/2087164625481781722?s=20)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2086988349592768744?s=20 “I’m bisexual” 19 replies, 4 retweets, and it went from 211 likes to 236 likes after the controversy as of August 12th now to 258 to 262 as of August 13th to 264 as of August 14 to 279 (Now 281 and now 282) as of August 15th to 291 likes as of August 19th to 301 likes as of August 31st replying to https://x.com/odayakachansaya/status/2086627308165816519“I had no memory of it, so when I watched this video, even I thought we were AI...” the video is about her “kissing” the soda out the the girl’s mouth)(Her reply https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2086416165434478879?s=20)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2087256115331690865?s=20 “I will never stream again.”)(https://x.com/cx_clips/status/2086893713448640989?s=20)(https://x.com/cx_clips/status/2087032609037816250?s=20)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2086407678059012478?s=20)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2085576263318774148?s=20)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2086969582728974353?s=20 “I only studied English seriously for like 3 days
But English is really hard.
And I fucking hate studying.
I can’t even focus for long”)(https://x.com/cx_clips/status/2086893713448640989?s=20 “Nanatty pressed Mexican Andy for being Nontent”)(https://lit.link/en/Nanatty)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2045210826328682645?s=20 loves India https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2044286674830807372?s=20, https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2044287693908258955?s=20) https://x.com/GrungusLuther/status/2087301391664419260?s=20 “You made a fan out of me.”)(https://x.com/autist_warfare/status/2087476836989042910?s=20 N-word)(Chinese https://x.com/xungoushi1997/status/2087497201320890588?s=20 Bio:Translated from Chinese
“Hooking up means fucking, have a girlfriend, online and offline, gay guys don't bother, not that dumbass type driven by blue balls, scammers don't waste time coming over.” Google translate version:”I'm here for hookups—I have a girlfriend, so this is strictly online-only. No gay men, please. I’m not some horny moron, and scammers shouldn't waste their time.”(https://x.com/XxBigAndy31xX/status/2087336814482739592?s=20 “Asians can say the N word you're good!”)(https://x.com/ArchonLadiator/status/2087407974830759975?s=20 “Nope. Never admit you're wrong. Never apologize. The people after you are losers. I know this, I've been here long enough to know how fake they are.”, (https://x.com/ArchonLadiator/status/2087407533887463840?s=20 “I respect her for that. besides, they deserved it. Ozemi, not yet. he looks innocent currently.”)(https://x.com/KarenCharlReins/status/2087344740740272544?s=20)(https://x.com/oneboiinallthe1/status/2087347404257345547?s=20 “dude its not a big deal... asians and mexicans can say the n-word, you have the pass”)(https://x.com/tylerbowenart/status/2087319269415547141?s=20 “Don't worry about it Nana, black people are soft ass liberals that can't handle a word nowadays, you're and absolute O.G for doing that, ozemi fucking sucks, you rule!”)(https://x.com/qwqw_ru/status/2087355667426463868?s=20 “Don't sweat it, sis. You don't apologize for the base.”)(https://x.com/wirraone/status/2087428562110529739?s=20 “You made the scary people angry”)(https://x.com/derek02000/status/2087374834070118603?s=20 “Come to America and use that word and see what happens there is a reason why only cowards use it on social media.”, https://x.com/Eric62965962/status/2087381727509623020?s=20 “You aren’t gonna do shit. It’s their country and they don’t like black people. Get over it lol”)(https://x.com/Mr_grimm_80/status/2087388989716115867?s=20)(https://x.com/ImPhatSoo/status/2087417988685467735?s=20 “I'm joking I couldn't give two fucks what she said”)(https://x.com/SonofSeanTV/status/2087498941872918931?s=20)(https://x.com/SonofSeanTV/status/2087498563609641164?s=20 “says some faggot in the UK”, https://x.com/SonofSeanTV/status/2087498941872918931?s=20 “Never apologize.”, https://x.com/SonofSeanTV/status/2087499747858808959?s=20 “If it was so offensive they wouldn’t call eachother it all the time. They don’t care. It’s about power and an excuse to be violent towards others. Don’t apologize and give them that power over you.”)(https://x.com/powaops/status/2087253358314680335?s=20 “They are everywhere and when we blame it on blacks they says we'll every race has its moments yet seem to not realize blacks are the reason they act that way”, https://x.com/powaops/status/2085725154374525001?s=20 “We dont need to get rid of n***** by our own hands they will do it themselves lol”, @powaops reposted https://x.com/RealDonKeith/status/2085393390116454866?s=20 a kid throwing a LGBTQ flag in the garbage bin)(https://x.com/SchulMozart/status/2087318734268502086?s=20 “It’s okay. Black people are entitled. You don’t need to care what they consider offensive”, https://x.com/daviddrew99_/status/2087394387147858298?s=20 “You old haggard scum peep what you are saying moron” 26 likes replying to https://x.com/SchulMozart/status/2087355476497326374?s=20 “The ones complaining are like that “ 11 likes, born 1999)(https://x.com/abdulmtbplr/status/2087373544896311420?s=20 “Its ok Nanatty. No one is judging you. Everyone shares your opinion and is on your side. We are all here to defend you. Please dont feel bad. Fuck N*****”, https://x.com/Nonban420/status/2087486453408239742?s=20)(https://x.com/andymouse932/status/2087451081773048071?s=20 (“Cause he's a n***** why else” fun fact: He follows Transgender Blaire White and transphobic @hayasaka_aryan
, @andymouse932 repost Nazi car with the N-word slur, https://x.com/search?q=From%3A%40andymouse932%20gay&src=typed_query&f=live, https://x.com/andymouse932/status/2082013276485943441?s=20 “and youre a faggot so” https://x.com/search?q=From%3A%40andymouse932%20faggot&src=typed_query&f=live, https://x.com/andymouse932/status/2083227648008814967?s=20 “I prefer to call her a retarded faggot personally”, https://x.com/andymouse932/status/2083227764287471978?s=20 “Cry about it faggot”, https://x.com/andymouse932/status/2085907258332922338?s=20 “treyliving a faggot confirmed”, https://x.com/andymouse932/status/2086617968008466523?s=20 “He rly is a faggot ass n*****”, https://x.com/andymouse932/status/2086150790377255301?s=20 “such a faggot”)(https://x.com/ozemiiii/status/2087336543690338534?s=20 “๐ฌ” replying to https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2087301821610225849?s=20 “I’ve been learning English recently, and I didn’t realize how offensive that word was.”, https://x.com/ozemiiii/status/2087337353916637682?s=20 “I walked up and said hello”, https://x.com/ozemiiii/status/2087337511920320935?s=20 “Really? I’ve been there for 5 days now and everyone is super friendly and helpful this is the first bad experience I’ve had” replying to https://x.com/alphaomegavan/status/2087291087622717783?s=20 “First time being anywhere in Asia? Japan, China, Korea, they are all just say it how it is. None of them like black people at all
There are literally signs all over China at restaurants saying “dogs and black people are not allowed” replying to https://x.com/RexColtClips/status/2087171589666111719?s=20 “Nanatty says "fuckin' N*****" to black streamer Ozemi!
This happened in a 'fat bar' in Osaka, Japan,” https://x.com/ozemiiii/status/2087338013689012470?s=20 “Why would I hurt this drunk woman and lose my income and possibly go to jail? Are you retarded?” Replying to https://x.com/Alex_pilled/status/2087264650929013072?s=20 “"Say that in person see what happens!"
But nothing happened..” replying to https://x.com/RexColtClips/status/2087171589666111719?s=20 “Nanatty says "fuckin' N*****" to black streamer Ozemi!
This happened in a 'fat bar' in Osaka, Japan”, https://x.com/ozemiiii/status/2087337160064286965?s=20 “Last time I met her she was so nice to me too smh”)(https://x.com/BrownEyedMale/status/2087546722754986341?s=20 “call a spade a spade! i don't know who the F Nanatty is but i kinda like her already.”)(https://x.com/darkwavesharks/status/2087596605218422888?s=20 “Nanatty ๐ฅฐ”Fun fact: She follows trans people like @maxxmacabre but follows transphobes like @jk_rowling and @RigoIrizarry, how ironic)(https://x.com/jr_sneaky51131/status/2087589111880397265?s=20 “Don’t ever chastise a person for their feelings Nanatty is good”)(https://x.com/soc_scienceclub/status/2087338300604399867?s=20 “a chimpout, correct”)(https://x.com/bambino91300/status/2087408488313913848?s=20 “U r so nice and innocent and the whole world is conspiring against you. Get over yourself and admit your wrongdoings”)(https://x.com/ClownInCharge/status/2087306312287735988?s=20 “Kick streamer Ozemi just went off on Nana for calling him the N word” Ozemi caller her a prositute)(https://x.com/kokonastopguy/status/2087541976560255141?s=20 “And I love her for it”)(https://x.com/FoolScale/status/2087374885354148302?s=20 “It's just a word. I'm sick of them making a big deal out of it and other people are ok with them calling other races all kinds of other words.”)(https://x.com/TachibanaNikita/status/2087314232576557138?s=20 “I dont find any words offensive.”)(https://x.com/starsandtigers/status/2087402157712478351?s=20 “It’s not offensive you need to be saying it often”)(https://x.com/WokeChudster/status/2087514718009213251?s=20 “Replying to
You're almost 40 years old acting like this. I honestly can't think of anything funnier”)(I can’t tell if Alaskan is bad at her or not https://x.com/akasan/status/2087334700365009260?s=20 “ Oh Nana… ” replying to https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2087301821610225849?s=20 “ I’ve been learning English recently, and I didn’t realize how offensive that word was.”) (Update August 15th: Nanatty is a bad queer, she’s not a racist bigot, but she is really stupid and Ozemi is still guilty after what he did to her. I hope they both learn from this. It’s funny to see racist white people following her thinking she hates blacks and brown people, which is hilarious false.Update 1:17 pm August 14: The situation between Ozemi and Nanatty is very serious and it’s not fake but Nanatty is innocent and she is not racist as they say. Ozemi is very very guilty and he’s the reason Nanatty is facing harassment)(Prior to Nanatty’s controversy https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2084544221261041995?s=20, https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2086407678059012478?s=20, https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2083633810777010278?s=20, https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2083631102829478061?s=20, https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2069911970107580817?s=20 “I have no idea what he’s saying. ๐ญ I only speak Japanese. I honestly have no clue what’s going on right now. Sorry‥‥”)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2068834109762257325?s=20 “Berry the Muslim”)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2045040306220147110?s=20 “India Idol stream ๐ฎ๐ณ Come on!๐๐”)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2043444085353283607?s=20 “Walking alone at night in India is really dangerous! Be careful๐น” replying to https://x.com/cx_clips/status/2043403086266618182?s=20 “Nanattty got a police escort after being swarmed by Indians”)(Nanatty has 8,990 followers and follows 114 users (Now 113))Nanatty belongs in the idiot lists since she Calls suspect "Monkey" to Japanese Cop, which means she is lying about not knowing the N-word was offensive. Update August 14: A community note has been added https://x.com/i/birdwatch/n/2088143399719203126“She said "beeru" (beer) and never said "mizu" (water) or "saru" (monkey) on the video so the subtitles are false and try to deceive the audience on thinking the japanese police and Japan is racist towards black people to justify battery.” So this means Twitter is making her look racist on purpose)(Update 2: This situation is really confusing now since Nanatty and Ozmi are making up stories that don’t add up)(Update 4 August 14, 2026: Nanatty is innocent and she is not racist but I’m still confuse with the whole situation)https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2088014406181605452?s=20 “You guys don’t watch our streams, so don’t judge us based on a few clips from X. There’s been a lot of drama before this, and honestly, we’re both at fault. Only long-time viewers know the full story.” Replying to https://x.com/parti_king/status/2087920795578228959?s=20 “Black man gets revenge on a Japanese streamer Nanatty after she called him the hard R… but now he’s being pursued in Japan. If found guilty, he could serve at least 2 years in Japan”)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2088015979599241373?s=20 “Regarding the N-word, I was directing it at a specific person, not everyone who saw my post on X.
But regardless of my intentions, I understand that it was wrong and I sincerely regret saying it. I’m truly sorry to anyone I offended.”)(https://x.com/hayasaka_aryan/status/2087986583060312449?s=20 “black fragility” lol he has no idea she’s a LGBTQ person)(Update: Ozemi belongs on the idiot list too since he has a long history of controversies)(https://x.com/GingerRamoth/status/2088021789125271789?s=20 “Anyone who believes this near 40 year old woman (who's been in the CX community for years) doesn't know that the "n" word is offensive, is as stupid as she is.”)(https://x.com/ForthInas/status/2088063238793568274?s=20 “So she's just a kind of prostitute who pretends to disrespect blacks and browns and then kneels down to them to get views from sl'tty perverts with this bbc fetish, what a disappointment, if she was serious I'd respect her more.” Replying to https://x.com/cx_clips/status/2087790551685038081?s=20 “Nanatty is forced to Bow down and apologize to Mexican Andy after spitting on him ๐”, https://x.com/ForthInas/status/2088047746087371102?s=20 “That word was totally justified since he slurred her for first, so by his own logic he should have been his ass beat up when he called her wh're but no, only black privilege matters”, https://x.com/ForthInas/status/2088422045692387335?s=20 “"He's a "streamer" thug who harasses and insults people for views, so you must expect him to do every shit he wants, but one of his victims TOOK ADVANTAGE from insulting him as he deserved" are you a cuck or what?? He's the only one at fault and the one who deserved repercussions” Fun fact: ForthInas follows @candis36541 Aspiring politician, Homonationalist, femboy, https://x.com/ForthInas/status/2088272928022393276?s=20 “Beware japs, it starts with them humiliating/assaulting you and you apologizing for just being their victim, it ends with you having to live in fear cause they will beat and rape you even if you didn't even talk to them, just because they can.
Ask europeans.” Replying to https://x.com/ozemiiii/status/2087999077002932329?s=20 “๐บ”)(https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/1vmi0w2/streamer_nanatty_says_racial_slur_to_black/)(https://x.com/autist_warfare/status/2088025063136117005) (Update August 14: Both Nanatty and Ozemi are guilty but Nanatty can be forgiven because she isn’t racist since she follows Black and Indian accounts prior to her controversy in 2026)(Nanatty has been problematic for clout
prior to her controversy https://x.com/cx_clips/status/2021007562339143750?s=20 “Nanatty apologizes to the street vendor please forgive her Peru”, https://x.com/Saffron_Sniper1/status/2045558594830221359?s=20 “Japanese streamer Nanatty wrongly called an elderly candy seller in Peru a scammer during a livestream and abused him
When the clip went viral and backlash started, she found the old man and apologized in Japanese style, dogeza
That kind man forgave her instantly”, https://x.com/TortillaEat/status/2021034605252321296?s=20 “fucking ass bitch, she goes around insulting people for no reason and now she's doing this shit because she got roasted on internet, what kind of losers watch that old woman doing cringe things?” Replying to https://x.com/cx_clips/status/2021007562339143750?s=20 “Nanatty apologizes to the street vendor please forgive her Peru”, https://x.com/Hytrex2404/status/2026385265481118150?s=20 “All that's left to say is that both you and that trash of friends you have should leave the country now and never come back. We don't give a damn about your apologies.”, https://x.com/b1indtwo/status/2026412810960277653?s=20 “I hope you never come back, Peru is so stupid that it lets itself be hoodwinked by a foreigner who TOLD A STREET VENDOR TO GO TO HELL.”,)(https://x.com/hayasaka_aryan/status/2087990375159881818?s=20 “It’s disturbing how society (specially the American one) accepts that black people is going to assault you over a word” this is coming from someone who doesn’t like LGBTQ people and he isn’t aware of the fact she’s bisexual and likes black people)(https://x.com/justa_byte/status/2088069564852777141?s=20 “okay with nanatty
I was looking into her profile so I could understand
turns out shes a prostitute turned Ice Posiden wannabe that very obviously has mental health issues”, https://x.com/justa_byte/status/2088094858137522301?s=20 “if this clip is "real" she also assaulted him by spitting on him”, https://x.com/justa_byte/status/2088090899360399846?s=20 “so funny how its all burner accounts saying it and no one brave enough to post this where people they know will see it”, https://x.com/justa_byte/status/2088090384262173131?s=20 “also you want to make all the racists shut up, show them this clip”, )(https://x.com/kangminlee/status/2088073347741401465?s=20 “Stop assaulting people over a word. You don't get special permission to assault and kill innocent people because they said a magic no-no word.”, https://x.com/MadamSavvy/status/2088086360582160627?s=20 “all she said was a word. He has taken action, both before her, and on her. She called him that because hes a POS” this is coming from the same people who doesn’t like LGBTQ people and he isn’t aware of the fact she’s bisexual and isn’t racist towards black people or Indians)(there’s a video uploaded back in March 2025 https://x.com/animations23111/status/1895877083219575203?s=20 “@xenathewitcher
and nanatty have a lesbian kiss
#kick #kickirl #iceposeidon #irl #kickstreamer “ it’s Nanatty and a black woman streamer @xenathewitcherlesbian-kissing each other, proving she was never racist before)(https://x.com/Maga_Abra/status/2088063645565456549?s=20 “I'm sure she's trolling or drunk or something. Think she cares how bad the N word is? Nobody does, that's why people are sick of them because that's how they behave. He could've just walked away. But just like always, the react irrationally angry.” Replying to https://x.com/Dirk_mp4/status/2087927328949117151?s=20 “Ice Poseidon Confronts Nanatty after her Viral Clip of calling Black Streamer "Ozemi" the N Word ๐ฑ๐ณ "Don't say the N Word, its bad and its not good"๐ Nana - "I know i love Big Black C***... F**k me Ozemi" ๐ญ”)(I can’t tell if xena is defending Nanatty or not https://x.com/xenathewitcher/status/2088037184104530391?s=20 “But she let Ice do it many times … ๐” replying to https://x.com/cx_clips/status/2088036161080168860?s=20 “Nanatty called the police on Ozemi after he poured beer on her”)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2088207080507510794?s=20 “I got down on my knees and apologized, but afterward, he kept humiliating me, saying things like, “If you want me to forgive you, lick my shoes or lick my fork,” and “You’re a prostitute, so it should be easy for you.” The people around him joined in and bullied me as well.”, https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2088207215840862310?s=20 “. So once again, I realized what a horrible person he is. But I also understand that I said things I shouldn’t have said. I’m sorry.” This is proof that ozemi is guilty)(https://x.com/TachibanaNikita/status/2088117213630775727?s=20 “I love #Nanatty ๐ Sure she might say controversial words, however it's only for content, towards one person in a group and never the entire race.” Replying to https://x.com/Ankaz1848/status/2088106179369013577?s=20 “This monkey should be in jail”, https://x.com/TachibanaNikita/status/2088142211082752149?s=20 “The thing is, streamers say things to one another on stream for content, then social media takes it personally like it's an attack on them. That's simply not the case. Most of the people commenting on here aren't even viewers.” Replying to https://x.com/Christs_Patri0t/status/2088140859145584901?s=20 “The entire ''r@ce'' in question? Want's to see you, all your people and everyone in america d # a d. You have no idea how ruthless they actually are.”, https://x.com/TachibanaNikita/status/2088182784107987318?s=20 “What something? I'm an ex-sexworker too.” Replying to https://x.com/efiwnigrivdeen/status/2088181465217429863?s=20 “Brother you know you’re defending a prostitute right? Please have some self respect”, https://x.com/TachibanaNikita/status/2088137970213691415?s=20 “I believe, when you do things between members Cx stream group, it's OK. It's usually for content and not a personal attack or hatred.
However attempting/taking some random person property who's not an associate is thief. Filming yourself committing a crime is dumb.”, https://x.com/TachibanaNikita/status/2088220457879187725?s=20 “Well, I'm proud of you for making an effort, Nana. However, some people don't know how to accept an apology, so let's stop apologizing now.” Replying to https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2088207080507510794?s=20 “I got down on my knees and apologized, but afterward, he kept humiliating me, saying things like, “If you want me to forgive you, lick my shoes or lick my fork,” and “You’re a prostitute, so it should be easy for you.” The people around him joined in and bullied me as well.”)(https://x.com/TortillaEat/status/2088128752807026995?s=20 “Acting like a racist when you're a woman the size and weight of a chicken isn't very smart.” Replying to https://x.com/hayasaka_aryan/status/2087990375159881818?s=20 “It’s disturbing how society (specially the American one) accepts that black people is going to assault you over a word”)
https://x.com/kmdt747/status/2088080417400218059?s=20 “God don't like n*****, subhuman.” (Fun fact: This dude follows Transgender porn account (@TsBrianna04) and black guy (@waltlovesher, @Mreasydeck) having sex with transgender women) replying to https://x.com/ozemiiii/status/2088079164742258849?s=20 “Good morning. thank you God for this day.”) https://x.com/ozemiiii/status/2088085226329428217?s=20 “Cry” replying to https://x.com/Mokaruii/status/2088009706916790338?s=20 “You guys keep feeding into stereotypes about Black aggression by resorting to violence over words and it’s so sad.”, https://x.com/Mokaruii/status/2088032513914482864?s=20)(https://x.com/ozemiiii/status/2088001993411555450?s=20 “Yes” replying to https://x.com/RicoSnipe/status/2087975624568602665?s=20 “Why is this content? Is everyone fucking retarded?”)(https://x.com/nanatty_7/status/2088428298066092138?s=20 “๐” replying to https://x.com/ArredondoJacob/status/2088065054654533657?s=20 “This is false. Nanntty went up to Ozemi to apologize and bowed. He told her to kiss his feet and then a fork. She refused. He continued. She again refused. He then insulted her and brought up her being a prostitute. Here’s the full clip.” This means Nanatty is innocent and she isn’t racist and Ozemi is trying to make himself the victim)(https://x.com/Hamabmo62/status/2087943778732851608?s=20 “Context - She apologised by bowing (the most apologetic way in Japanese culture). But he tried to humiliate her by demanding she kiss his feet and a fork. She refused. He started insulting her and bringing up her past as an escort. She said it again after he pressured her.” Replying to https://x.com/ReckedClips/status/2087910940998009139?s=20 “๐จJapanese Streamer Nanatty calls Kick Streamer Ozemi the N-Word AGAIN!๐ฌ๐คฆ♂️ “ Okay even though Ozemi is guilty, Nanatty is also guilty for lying about not knowing what the N-word meant.)
Comments
Post a Comment