For AlePrincessPeachy


https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/978288275/5084574574


https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/133UsCk9z0LjzHvmEkrf5IfQf4RbzEUJH?fd=true


Stop stalking her. Second, that user is you.”

She thinks that because so many people called her out. Do you really think I was stalking her for decades or something? I only knew about her behavior because of her friends calling her out on YouTube. I already explained how I found her other comments, so it’s not like I was watching her every move. Back in 2022, (literally 2 years ago my god time flies) the reason I reply to you in the first place was because I thought you were one of her other closest friends. I didn’t know you two never met before. You can go ahead and defend her all you want. Defend a person supporting racism and homophobia, If that’s the world you want to live in. Unlike her, I have respect for people regardless of race or sexuality. I’m leaving now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drop box

Artwork 7 (done)